Quality Policy :
WICAB is committed to contribute and helping its customers achieve success by providing the best manufacturing and engineering expertise to supply products and services that meet customer’s requirement – ON TIME!
WICAB strive to continually improve the effectiveness of our Business Management Systems in order to fulfill our quality objectives and assist our customers in meeting theirs.
Quality & Process Assurance :
Wicab Engineering P Ltd, an ISO 9001: 2015 company for design, development, manufacturing and servicing of Special Electrical and Electronic & Telecommunication wires & cables. ISO 9001 : 2015 is one of the key elements that demonstrate Wicab’s commitments to quality in terms of both product and service offerings.
The Route to continual success for Wicab Engineering lies through :
- Providing products that constantly meet customers’ requirements
- Adhering to delivery schedules / times
- Cost effective and competitive products in market place.
- Continual Improvement in product design & development
- Implementation of technology in manufacturing process
Practice of Wicab Engineering to :
- Maintain and implement an effective management system
- Continually improve the effectiveness of the management system
- Establish and monitor measurable objectives
- Commitment to comply with applicable statutory and regulatory requirements
- Ensure that staff are competent to carry out assigned work
The Wicab Products :
- Designed and Manufactured as per the customer required specifications
- All products meets safety standards and are CE marked
- 100% Tested and Inspected for technical parameters as per Standards
- Routine Breakdown Tests on samples
- Consistency in product manufacturing and process
Wicab Staff Must :
- Understand importance of tasks in meeting objectives and customer requirements
- Be aware of the specification of the product that is a result of their task
- Achieve the required product specification
- Contribute to the development and improvement of work processes and the ISO 9001:2015 management system
- Go through the regular training programs quality and process as well as product specifications.
The Quality Policy and associated quality objectives are established and reviewed, and are communicated and understood by all levels of our organization for its continuing suitability and effectiveness in achieving the aims of this Quality policy.